Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Look At Me Now! @ Monique Meloche Gallery


Rashayla Marie Brown, You Can't See Me, Fool; Keita and Sherman Had a Baby; Near Threatened; Endangered Species, Passing for a Leopard; Imitation of Life; Equal Opportunist; The Domestication Effect; True Beast Dionysius, the Dying God; For My Grandma Who Passed for White, then Stopped; Living a Lie is a Poor Substitute; Fuck you, I like leopard; 50 Shades of Slay; Jeremiah 13:23: Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil., 2014









Blog Archive

About Me

Boston, MA, United States
I'm an artist originally from Flint, MI now residing in Boston, MA. In-between I practiced my art in NYC and overseas in Scotland. I've been using this blog to situate Boston art and artists amongst the International scene of contemporary art. You can find my art on www.brent-ridge.com