Monday, August 17, 2015

BRENT RIDGE - NAC CLASSES 08.18.15


Hello All,

This week we will have a model for Drawing/Painting.
Bring materials to use to draw and during longer poses you can experiment with painting from the model.  We will keep our use of color loose (watercolor or acrylic, no oil please).  Remember pastels and colored pencils can be used in drawing to add color and mood.

We will use short warm up drawing and work our way into a long pose.

Try to be on time and make use of the special class time.


Edvard Munch, Two Graces, 1927



See you in Class.

More Edvard Munch: LINK
Drawing: LINK





Blog Archive

About Me

Boston, MA, United States
I'm an artist originally from Flint, MI now residing in Boston, MA. In-between I practiced my art in NYC and overseas in Scotland. I've been using this blog to situate Boston art and artists amongst the International scene of contemporary art. You can find my art on www.brent-ridge.com