Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Chicago Art Institute


Mimosa before the museum (brunch opposite the institute, I highly recommend)


Georges Seurat, A Sunday Afternoon on the island of La Gande Jatte, 1884


Georges Seurat, Final Study for 'Bathers at Asnièr es', 1884


Georges Seurat, Oil Sketch for 'La Gande Jatte', 1884


Henri Levy, Death of Orpheus 1870/80


Charles Rennie Mackintosh, Table Clock, 1917


Barnett Newman, Untitled 3, 1950


Georges Braque, Little Harbor in Normandy, 1909


Pablo Picasso, Daniel-Henry Kahnweiler, 1910


Pablo Picasso, Man with a Pipe, 1915


Vassily Kandinsky, Painting with Troika, 1911


Naum Gabo, Linear Construction No.2 and No. 4, 1949-59


Max Ernst, The Blue Forest, 1925










Blog Archive

About Me

Boston, MA, United States
I'm an artist originally from Flint, MI now residing in Boston, MA. In-between I practiced my art in NYC and overseas in Scotland. I've been using this blog to situate Boston art and artists amongst the International scene of contemporary art. You can find my art on www.brent-ridge.com