Friday, October 31, 2014

BRENT RIDGE - NAC CLASSES 11-03-14


We've been working on our painting process (using Mondrian as inspiration) and to share I brought in one of my paintings last week. I've blogged the stages of its development to share.  You can find the link here: 
LINK

I would like us to work on bigger surfaces if possible this week – and have more than one surface to work on while the other is drying so you can move and move and move and let your intuition take over.  You want to be able to take risks and let things happen, here is a painter that builds image over image and then synthesizes her work, Joanne Greenbaum.
LINK



Joanne Greenbaum

Joanne Greenbaum

Joanne Greenbaum





Blog Archive

About Me

Boston, MA, United States
I'm an artist originally from Flint, MI now residing in Boston, MA. In-between I practiced my art in NYC and overseas in Scotland. I've been using this blog to situate Boston art and artists amongst the International scene of contemporary art. You can find my art on www.brent-ridge.com