Tuesday, October 27, 2015

BRENT RIDGE - NAC CASSES 10.03.15


Looking to use pouring and alternative techniques of all-over abstraction bring surfaces and supplies useful for this kind of process painting.  Sprayers, Squeegees, House Paint, String, Ice Removers all work to increase size of tools and the quantity of our paint.  Bring more than one surface and bring paper that can be used to blot the surface and I will talk about that as well.

Here is an artist in this vein to continue your inspiration in this direction:

Jules Olitski 




LINK




See you next week





Blog Archive

About Me

Boston, MA, United States
I'm an artist originally from Flint, MI now residing in Boston, MA. In-between I practiced my art in NYC and overseas in Scotland. I've been using this blog to situate Boston art and artists amongst the International scene of contemporary art. You can find my art on www.brent-ridge.com