Saturday, November 22, 2014

BRENT RIDGE - NAC CLASSES 11-24-14


This Week – More Richter:

Gerhard Richter, Abstract Painting, (catalogue raisonné 846-2), 2000
Last week was fun and explorative and let's extend these explorations we've started with squeegees and alternative palette knives.  I also found an interesting article from Jerry Saltz about impersonating Richter's squeegee style.  See below and see you in class.

Saltz Challenges: Produce a Perfect Faux Gerhard Richter Painting and I'll Buy It
LINK




Blog Archive

About Me

Boston, MA, United States
I'm an artist originally from Flint, MI now residing in Boston, MA. In-between I practiced my art in NYC and overseas in Scotland. I've been using this blog to situate Boston art and artists amongst the International scene of contemporary art. You can find my art on www.brent-ridge.com