Monday, November 10, 2014

BRENT RIDGE - NAC CLASSES 11-10-14


This week we've been blessed with an awesome exhibition of painting from the MCC Fellows in Painting installed in the gallery at the New Art Center.  This is excellent resource material to look at for inspiration of technique and approaches in a contemporary fashion.  I think we should all take the time to take a gander through the show to help us in our quest of painting activity.  It's a short show, so I would like to impress it upon you to make this class your chance to look before it's gone!  

Continue with your projects or make a painting in class from what you see in the gallery.  See you in class.  Here is my link to my post of the art being exhibited at the New Art Center: LINK




Blog Archive

About Me

Boston, MA, United States
I'm an artist originally from Flint, MI now residing in Boston, MA. In-between I practiced my art in NYC and overseas in Scotland. I've been using this blog to situate Boston art and artists amongst the International scene of contemporary art. You can find my art on www.brent-ridge.com