Sunday, April 2, 2017

TALKING PICTURES - 1st Invitational


Install of show

Gallery Install

Jeffrey Bishop

Cecilia Whittaker-Doe, Fred Valentine, Jim Donahue, Marcy Rosenblat and Brent Ridge

Meg Atkinson

Marcy Rosenblat (with gallery resident, Rosie the Cat)

Michele Araujo, Meg Atkinson, Charles Luce, Charles Yeun and John Descarfino

Charles Yuen, Jeffrey Bishop and Michele Araujo

Cecilia Whittaker-Doe
 



TALKING PICTURES

CURATORS
 
ARTISTS
JIM DONAHUE
MARCY ROSENBLAT 


 

Blog Archive

About Me

Boston, MA, United States
I'm an artist originally from Flint, MI now residing in Boston, MA. In-between I practiced my art in NYC and overseas in Scotland. I've been using this blog to situate Boston art and artists amongst the International scene of contemporary art. You can find my art on www.brent-ridge.com