|Frantisek Drtikol, Les Filles, 1933|
- ► 2017 (74)
- ► 2016 (76)
- ► 2015 (157)
- LAURA LETINSKY - CREASES TURN SOUR @ Carrol and Sons
- PERMISSION TO BE GLOBAL @ the MFA BOSTON
- QUILTS AND COLOR @ the MFA BOSTON
- MIRANDA JULY - Lecture @ BU
- TO BOSTON WITH LOVE @ MFA Boston
- DAVID KELLY - It's so hard to say au revoir, so le...
- FRANTISEK DRTIKOL - Les Filles-Vintage, 1933
- RAY JOHNSON: Collages of Art, Poetry, Music, and F...
- URS FISCHER @ Gagosian Pop-Up, 104 Delancey Street...
- JEREMY DELLER - Untitled
- FLASH OF AN INSTANT @ New Art Center
- GARETH MOORE - Blocked Arch, Deferred Ceremony, Da...
- IMI KNOEBEL - Raum 19 IV @ Galerie Christian Lethert
- JOHN GUTHRIE - The Big Payback @ The Hallway Gallery
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (91)
- Brent Ridge
- Boston, MA, United States
- I'm an artist originally from Flint, MI now residing in Boston, MA. In-between I practiced my art in NYC and overseas in Scotland. I've been using this blog to situate Boston art and artists amongst the International scene of contemporary art. You can find my art on www.brent-ridge.com