Monday, October 10, 2011
New home, New window
My new home for this year in the MFA, the JD Kelly building.
One of the bonuses of being in this building, is it is at the top of Garnet Hill, the tallest point in Glasgow. It also houses the printmaking department, making something in silkscreen ultra convenient!
My new studio window. I keep getting these great windows with a view.
I think their trying to set me up for distraction. It is nice to have, and I like that
it's a smaller slice of the wall, keeping more focus on the work.
- ► 2017 (74)
- ► 2016 (76)
- ► 2015 (157)
- ► 2014 (203)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (91)
- Kippenberger by James Kalm
- Boat Never Made It Out To Sea Today
- Carol Rhodes Today
- Dislodge That Rock
- Back to School, Back to Work, 2 New pairs of Paint...
- New home, New window
- Victoria Morton at Modern Institute
- Perspective: GSA Style
- Industrial Aesthetics is on at Hunter's Time Squar...
- Ta Da! New Year, New Studio, New Work. Ta Da!
- This Is My Leader
- So Much More Than A Drip
- ▼ October (12)
- Brent Ridge
- Boston, MA, United States
- I'm an artist originally from Flint, MI now residing in Boston, MA. In-between I practiced my art in NYC and overseas in Scotland. I've been using this blog to situate Boston art and artists amongst the International scene of contemporary art. You can find my art on www.brent-ridge.com