Tuesday, November 28, 2017

BRENT RIDGE - NAC CLASSES 11.29.17


Hello Class!

Welcome back from the holiday.
This week consider how you are using your color.  Try out one painting to make that uses all the deviations of a single color, not monochrome, but let that color dominate and variate from cool to warm, from light to dark so that its not even apparent that you're working in one color.

Here is an example of this that I recently completed in my studio for you to use as an inspirational model:

Brent Ridge, Rusted Yellow, 2017




See you in class.





Blog Archive

About Me

Boston, MA, United States
I'm an artist originally from Flint, MI now residing in Boston, MA. In-between I practiced my art in NYC and overseas in Scotland. I've been using this blog to situate Boston art and artists amongst the International scene of contemporary art. You can find my art on www.brent-ridge.com