Monday, July 17, 2017

MATISSE IN THE STUDIO @ MFA Boston


Henri Matisse, Safrano Roses at the Window, 1925
Unidentified artist


Henri Matisse, Still Life with Plaster Figure, 1906
Henri Matisse, Standing Nude, 1906


Henri Matisse, Reclining Odalisque, 1926


Unidentified artist, Haiti (window screen)



Henri Matisse, Odalisque, Blue Harmony, 1957
Unidentified artist, Jug



Henri Matisse,  
Red Interior: Still Life on a Blue Table, 1947
Unidentified artist, Jug










Blog Archive

About Me

Boston, MA, United States
I'm an artist originally from Flint, MI now residing in Boston, MA. In-between I practiced my art in NYC and overseas in Scotland. I've been using this blog to situate Boston art and artists amongst the International scene of contemporary art. You can find my art on www.brent-ridge.com