Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Goodbye Diane :)


DianeTorr and Brent Ridge (last time I saw the Scottish lass)

Goodbye my good friend.  You were an amazing presence for years in my life, personally, and as a colleague.  Offering good humor, critique, insight, and a pinch of stubbornness to our conversations.  Your passion for risk-taking and compassion for the human condition will live on as best as I can embody those traits. I am soooooo glad we crossed paths and did so frequently and with such deep feeling.




Diane Torr
Artist and Gender Activist
(Ever the force of personality)
born 10 November 1948; died 31 May 2017




Blog Archive

About Me

Boston, MA, United States
I'm an artist originally from Flint, MI now residing in Boston, MA. In-between I practiced my art in NYC and overseas in Scotland. I've been using this blog to situate Boston art and artists amongst the International scene of contemporary art. You can find my art on www.brent-ridge.com