Tuesday, November 3, 2015
BRENT RIDGE - NAC CLASSES 11.10.15
What is it? What does it do? How does it work?
Let's do something specific with COLOR
I want you to bring in paint chips that you have selected to work with one another as a color scheme.
2-3 should do as a COLOR arrangement.
Bring lots of white.
You can bring house paint (its acrylic, right?) - just not in the colors of the paint chips you are going to use. You must be able to mix up your color to color match the paint chips you are going to use.
See you next week.
- ► 2017 (55)
- ► 2016 (76)
- BRENT RIDGE - NAC CLASSES 12.01.15
- ENOC PEREZ - Digs @ Koenig and Clinton Gallery
- FRANK STELLA - A Retrospective @ Whitney Museum of...
- BRENT RIDGE - NAC CLASSES 11.17.15
- LISA YUSKAVAGE - The Brood @ The Rose Art Museum
- CATHY NAN QUINLAN - The Earth Poised in the Envelo...
- WENDY EDWARDS and EVE LUNDSAGER - Inspired @ Drive...
- HUMA BHABHA @ BU
- BRENT RIDGE - NAC CLASSES 11.10.15
- SARAH MORRIS
- ADAM MORRIS - Foundations @ 42 Carlton Place, Glas...
- ▼ November (11)
- ► 2014 (203)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (91)
- Brent Ridge
- Boston, MA, United States
- I'm an artist originally from Flint, MI now residing in Boston, MA. In-between I practiced my art in NYC and overseas in Scotland. I've been using this blog to situate Boston art and artists amongst the International scene of contemporary art. You can find my art on www.brent-ridge.com