Monday, October 23, 2017

BRENT RIDGE - NAC CLASSES 10.25.17


Hello Class,
Last week we played out a new process creating our own iconography for abstract picture-making.
We will continue in this vein and give you more images from contemporary artists for you to consider:


 SARAH MORRIS: Buildings of Midtown




SUSAN ROTHENBERG: Horses



JIM DINE: Tools



SIGMAR POLK: Simultaneous Imagery



ARTHUR DOVE: Symbolic Landscape Imagery




See You in Class





Blog Archive

About Me

Boston, MA, United States
I'm an artist originally from Flint, MI now residing in Boston, MA. In-between I practiced my art in NYC and overseas in Scotland. I've been using this blog to situate Boston art and artists amongst the International scene of contemporary art. You can find my art on www.brent-ridge.com