Monday, September 11, 2017

BRENT RIDGE - NAC CLASSES 09.13.17


Welcome all to a new season of 

the Abstract Process of Painting


In this space I will give short inspiration and directions for our classes,
week-to-week.

TO BEGIN: BRING SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW, AND SOMETHING BLUE.

That means I want you to bring some old painting(s) that
you wouldn't mind re-investigating with a new attitude.
It will be good to share something from the past and talk about where you want your painting to go.
Bring some new surface to work on: canvas, board, or paper
And bring something random that can be used as inspiration.






Blog Archive

About Me

Boston, MA, United States
I'm an artist originally from Flint, MI now residing in Boston, MA. In-between I practiced my art in NYC and overseas in Scotland. I've been using this blog to situate Boston art and artists amongst the International scene of contemporary art. You can find my art on www.brent-ridge.com