Saturday, September 26, 2015

Provincetown Galleries in September



Julie Heller East


Sandy Deacon @ Julie Heller East

Nora Speyer, Adolescents I @ Provincetown Art Association and Art Museum 

Nora Speyer, Patio IX, 1992 @ Provincetown Art Association and Art Museum 


William H. Littlefield, Rape of the Sabine, 1951 @ Provincetown Art Association and Art Museum 

Maurice Freedman, Flight over Turo, 1951@ Provincetown Art Association and Art Museum 


Catherine McCarthy, Daddy's Home, 2015 @ Alden Gallery


Kevin Cyr @ Alden Gallery




Julie Heller East LINK
Sandy Deacon LINK
Provincetown Art Association and Art Museum LINK
Nora Speyer LINK
William H. Littlefield LINK
Mauruce Freedman LINK
Alden Gallery LINK
Catherine McCarthy LINK
Kevin Cyr LINK



Blog Archive

About Me

Boston, MA, United States
I'm an artist originally from Flint, MI now residing in Boston, MA. In-between I practiced my art in NYC and overseas in Scotland. I've been using this blog to situate Boston art and artists amongst the International scene of contemporary art. You can find my art on www.brent-ridge.com